BrightLink’s Data Backup Solutions Include:
For companies currently using Amazon Web Services (AWS) to run some part or all of their small businesses or those simply looking for a flexible, cost-effective and secure data backup solution, AWS Backup provides an appealing choice to back up your data in the cloud, on premises or both (hybrid backup).
AWS Backup integrates with AWS Storage Gateway and other AWS cloud and onsite storage resources allowing for easy, centrally-managed systems backups. In every case, AWS’s pay-only-for-what-you-use service and scalability make it a solid backup option.
- Great for AWS or Non-AWS Customers
- Cloud, Onsite & Hybrid Options
- AWS Pay-For-What-You-Use Storage Model
- Unrivaled Scalability
- Robust Security
- Centralized, Automatics Data Backup Across AWS Services
On-Site Backup Solutions
BrightLink’s onsite data backup solutions provide you with immediate access to your data via local data storage and transfer devices. We offer a variety of solutions that are customizable to your business needs and location. These can range from a single dedicated server to a fully-outfitted computer room or onsite data center configured to use a high-speed local storage network (LAN) or even high-speed fiber. Local storage means low latency and quick response with high-speed data transfer rates.
- All Internal Systems Have Direct Access to Storage
- High Speed LAN or Fiber Provides Fast Data Transfers
- Local Storage with Low Latency
- Customized for Your Needs
- Dedicated Servers, Hard Drives, DVDs, Magnetic Tape, CDs & more!
- Full Flexibility!